Our Corporate Finance practice comprises a dedicated team of accomplished professionals with strong technical knowledge combined with relevant industry expertise.
Transaction Advisory Services
Transaction Advisory involves working with high-stake business transactions and requires a certain level of experience and rationality. Businesses face opportunities and risks daily, and the ability to act at the right time can be the deciding factor towards determining its success or failure.
At JRB, our qualified team of advisors can help you navigate through your domestic and international transactions with ease and confidence. Whether you are an investor or a target company, you can be assured that we will perform the required due diligence to bring you a clear perspective of the transaction.
Business Valuation services in Dubai, UAE.
Businesses today face multiple complexities and unknowns. To add to that, the business landscape itself is ever-evolving, with the adoption of agile practices and new-age technology. In such a scenario, the long-term success of any business entity is grossly dependent on its future profits and associated risks. For a business entity to be able to attain its potential and unlock its desired valuation denomination, it needs to incorporate specialized financial modeling and forecasting tools and techniques. At JRB, we offer business valuation services that are based on extracted historic information and forecasting models that mirror future outcomes. We help business owners to understand future financial projections based on analytical data helping them with a reasonable expectation of their business’s fair value.
Our expertise in business valuation offer assurances and advice to adopt appropriate methodologies that allow our clients reach accurate, reliable estimates of their fair market value both presently and in the future.
- Business valuation services based on specialized analytics
- In-depth analysis of financial modeling and forecasting
- Advisory services to allow clients to reach accurate and reliable fair value estimates
- An experienced team of experts that offers adequate mirroring of future financial projections amid all variables
Financial Due Diligence
During a merger or takeover, a comprehensive analysis of the financial outlook of a business is of utmost importance, but the financial statements and records of a company may not always depict the complete picture. At JRB, we assist our clients by helping them review their target company’s offering through the detailed due diligence of its financial information, to identify any potential red flags that could affect the deal.
Our experts in core finance deep-dive into and consider the current financials as well as its future projections. In addition to the strengths of the target company, we also aim to identify any risks and place the acquirer in a stronger position during sales negotiations. With our Financial Due Diligence services, we help our clients understand the futuristic financial position of the target.
Our experts at JRB can help you by
- Providing a detailed assessment of the financial statement of accounts
- Identifying future potential earning capabilities
- Recognizing any undisclosed risks
- Gathering independent opinions from industry experts who understand the intricacies involved in financial due diligence
- Giving you the liberty to plan the transaction while we handle the financial due diligence
Business Plans and Investor Pitch Deck
Formulating a thorough business plan and pitch deck is a core component to ensure that you obtain the buy-in of your stakeholder.
Here are some areas JRB can help you with
- Identifying the problem or opportunity
- Persuading stakeholders why you have/are the ideal option
- Describing your Business Model
- Addressing the competition and highlighting your competitive advantage over them
- Discussing your funding requirements
- Showcasing your exit strategy
Mergers & Acquisitions
A Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures are important events that can take your enterprise to the next level of organic growth. It starts with identifying your requirements for a creative M&A strategy and ends with the successful completion of the transaction. At each step during the process, decisions that could impact the future of the transaction are taken. Looking at all the options, identifying the risks, and anticipating what each decision holds in the future of the enterprise are key factors which a business owner should bear in mind during the M&A transaction. JRB provides expert advice and consulting to closely held business owners with goals of buying or selling a business. Our consultants can assist Business Owners in laying out your options, identifying the risks & rewards and advising you on the anticipated results in future for every decision you take during a M&A transaction. We can provide both Sell-side and Buy-side advisory services.
Sell-side M&A Advisory:
We are well-positioned to represent sellers and manage confidential auction processes from start to finish. Our sell-side advisory services include:
- Valuation analysis of the business
- Development of an Investment Teaser
- Preparation of a Confidential Information Memorandum
- Identification of buyer prospects
- Assistance in structuring the transaction
- Negotiations of the initial letter of intent and the final purchase agreement
Buy-side M&A Advisory
We also provide one-off and retainer-based buy-side advisory services to businesses that seek to grow by way of strategic acquisitions. Our buy-side services include:
- Research and identification of acquisition targets
- Assistance in valuing acquisition candidates
- Assistance in structuring the transaction
- Negotiation of the initial offer and final purchase agreement
- Advice on issues throughout the transaction until closing
Feasibility Studies & Business plan
It lays down a blueprint for the success and growth of the business and help the management to take informed investment decisions. The first step to a successful company is the comprehensive feasibility study and a business plan. Our business plans and feasibility study services in Dubai, UAE have following key elements:
The core elements of a professional feasibility study:
- Technical – Equipment, capacity, utilization, products/ services specifications, etc.
- Financial – Project cost, source of funds, return on investment (ROI), payback, etc.
- Legal – Legal structure, partnerships, taxation, etc.
- Operational – Product/ service mix, sourcing, resource requirements, etc.
- Market – Market size, compound annual growth rate (CAGR), competition, market share, etc.
- Planning – Project timelines, key stages, etc.
Why do you need a feasibility study?
- It provides objective information for decision-making.
- It gives focus to the project and outlines other plausible alternatives.
- It boosts the probability of success by addressing and mitigating risks that could affect the project early on.
- It can help you to attract equity participation opportunities.
- It provides documented evidence that the venture or project was thoroughly investigated.
- It could identify new business opportunities due to the exploratory nature of the study.
- It can highlight probable reasons not to proceed if that is the case.
- It can also help in securing funding from banks, investors, lending institutions, and other monetary sources.
We conduct in-depth feasibility studies on project plans for our clients. At JRB, our professionals have a high level of proficiency in preparing feasibility studies in UAE and abroad. We have worked with numerous businesses and start-ups, as well as established companies seeking to introduce a new product or service. Our team understands how passionate you are about your idea, and we can assure you that we work with the same enthusiasm and meticulousness to give you the most appropriate advice.
We follow a thorough process to perform a comprehensive analysis as per your needs. We start with preliminary background research that covers a detailed description of your project, an assessment of the demand for the idea, determines your competitive advantage, and identifies any core risks at this early stage. If the project still seems viable, we move on to creating a detailed scope of the project, including a strengths and weaknesses assessment of your organization concerning this project.
Next, market research is performed to gauge the demand for the project. This research will also allow you to determine the best possible approach to introduce the product/service into the market, bearing in mind aspects like market size, accessibility requirements, demand periods, etc. Some tools and techniques used as a part of the research include interviews, surveys, focus groups, social media analysis, observations, and evaluation of data that is available publicly.
Then, we move on to the financial aspects of the feasibility that addresses the questions about the source of funds for the project and how the project can be financed for optimum returns. It also considers futuristic components such as projected break-even points, ROI, and payback periods.
Risks are continuously identified and monitored throughout all these phases because they could be different at each stage of the study. Finally, the findings of the feasibility study are reviewed for accuracy, objectivity, and completeness, and presented to our clients and their relevant stakeholders.
- Are your trusted partner to test the waters for your new idea, product, or service launch.
- Form a part of an in-house team of experienced professionals with expertise in feasibility study preparation for all industry segments.
- Conduct tailor-made feasibility studies to help our clients raise funds and financial support.
- Prepare professional feasibility study reports written by experts with a proven track record in the industry.
The best part is, even if your feasibility study suggests that a particular project may not be fruitful at that point in time, our Feasibility Study Consultants are equipped to guide you with making necessary changes to your project to turn the tables around and guide the project towards successful execution.
Purchase Price Allocation
In acquisition accounting, purchase price allocation is a practice in which an acquirer allocates the purchase price into the assets and liabilities of the target company acquired in the transaction. Purchase price allocation is an important step in accounting reporting after the completion of a merger or acquisition.
Our team at JRB, assisting you in allocating the consideration paid for an acquisition into tangible and intangible assets as of the acquisition date in order to comply with IFRS.
Assist you with impairment testing services to help you compare the carrying amount with the fair value of the assets in order to comply with International Accounting requirements.
Our blog is a compilation of insights along with the latest regional and industry developments that will help you to stay up-to-date, ahead and focused.Read More
The Comprehensive Guide to Statutory Audits: From Basics to Practical Examples
Audits are an integral part of the financial world, ensuring transparency, accuracy, and accountability. One of the most commonly heard types of audits is the “statutory audit.” For businesses and stakeholders alike, understanding the ins and outs of this audit is crucial. In this article, we’ll unravel the concept of statutory audit, its process, and […]
Types of Audits: What Every Business Owner Should Know
Understanding the different types of audits is crucial for every business owner. It can impact financial statements, operational efficiencies, and compliance with various regulations. In this blog, we will dive into some of the most common audits that businesses might encounter, and offer a brief insight into each. 1. External Audits What They Are External […]
Who Uses External Audits and Why? Insights for Business Owners
In today’s expansive business landscape, external audits act as pillars of trust, transparency, and credibility. Whether it’s a multinational corporation, a budding startup, or a government agency, these entities turn to audits to ensure the integrity of their financial operations. These audits not only verify financial statements but also solidify an organization’s reputation in the […]
The Five Key Elements of an External Audit Process
The Five Key Elements of an External Audit Process External audits are vital mechanisms in the world of business, ensuring that companies maintain transparency and adhere to financial standards and regulations. By systematically reviewing a company’s financial statements and practices, these audits bolster confidence among stakeholders, including shareholders, creditors, and regulators. To fully grasp the […]
Internal Audit vs. External Audit: Which is More Effective for Your Business?
Internal Audit vs. External Audit: Which is More Effective for Your Business? In the business world, the terms “internal audit” and “external audit” are thrown around quite frequently. While both serve essential functions for a company’s financial health and compliance, they differ in their methods, purposes, and impacts. This article delves deep into these two […]
The Importance and Purpose of External Audits in Business
The Importance and Purpose of External Audits in Business External audits play a critical role in fostering trust, ensuring transparency, and upholding the integrity of financial statements in the business world. As an indispensable part of the corporate landscape, they ensure stakeholders, from investors to lenders and even the general public, can confidently rely on […]
Guidance on Economic Substance Reporting
The U.A.E. Ministry of finance has recently updated guidance on Economic Substance Report.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
The year 2021 became the year of ESG investing. Investors concerned about climate change and social...
Economic Substance Regulations (ESR)
The UAE introduced Economic Substance Regulations (“ESR”), effective from 1 January 2019...
Corporate Tax in UAE
UAE Corporate Tax will apply to all UAE businesses, except for the extraction of natural resources...
Auditing in Dubai, UAE
How statutory / external audits work? The word statutory represents that the audit...