Feasibility Studies & Business plan
It lays down a blueprint for the success and growth of the business and help the management to take informed investment decisions. The first step to a successful company is the comprehensive feasibility study and a business plan. Our business plans and feasibility study services in Dubai, UAE have following key elements:
The core elements of a professional feasibility study:
- Technical – Equipment, capacity, utilization, products/ services specifications, etc.
- Financial – Project cost, source of funds, return on investment (ROI), payback, etc.
- Legal – Legal structure, partnerships, taxation, etc.
- Operational – Product/ service mix, sourcing, resource requirements, etc.
- Market – Market size, compound annual growth rate (CAGR), competition, market share, etc.
- Planning – Project timelines, key stages, etc.
Why do you need a feasibility study?
- It provides objective information for decision-making.
- It gives focus to the project and outlines other plausible alternatives.
- It boosts the probability of success by addressing and mitigating risks that could affect the project early on.
- It can help you to attract equity participation opportunities.
- It provides documented evidence that the venture or project was thoroughly investigated.
- It could identify new business opportunities due to the exploratory nature of the study.
- It can highlight probable reasons not to proceed if that is the case.
- It can also help in securing funding from banks, investors, lending institutions, and other monetary sources.
We conduct in-depth feasibility studies on project plans for our clients. At JRB, our professionals have a high level of proficiency in preparing feasibility studies in UAE and abroad. We have worked with numerous businesses and start-ups, as well as established companies seeking to introduce a new product or service. Our team understands how passionate you are about your idea, and we can assure you that we work with the same enthusiasm and meticulousness to give you the most appropriate advice.
We follow a thorough process to perform a comprehensive analysis as per your needs. We start with preliminary background research that covers a detailed description of your project, an assessment of the demand for the idea, determines your competitive advantage, and identifies any core risks at this early stage. If the project still seems viable, we move on to creating a detailed scope of the project, including a strengths and weaknesses assessment of your organization concerning this project.
Next, market research is performed to gauge the demand for the project. This research will also allow you to determine the best possible approach to introduce the product/service into the market, bearing in mind aspects like market size, accessibility requirements, demand periods, etc. Some tools and techniques used as a part of the research include interviews, surveys, focus groups, social media analysis, observations, and evaluation of data that is available publicly.
Then, we move on to the financial aspects of the feasibility that addresses the questions about the source of funds for the project and how the project can be financed for optimum returns. It also considers futuristic components such as projected break-even points, ROI, and payback periods.
Risks are continuously identified and monitored throughout all these phases because they could be different at each stage of the study. Finally, the findings of the feasibility study are reviewed for accuracy, objectivity, and completeness, and presented to our clients and their relevant stakeholders.
- Are your trusted partner to test the waters for your new idea, product, or service launch.
- Form a part of an in-house team of experienced professionals with expertise in feasibility study preparation for all industry segments.
- Conduct tailor-made feasibility studies to help our clients raise funds and financial support.
- Prepare professional feasibility study reports written by experts with a proven track record in the industry.
The best part is, even if your feasibility study suggests that a particular project may not be fruitful at that point in time, our Feasibility Study Consultants are equipped to guide you with making necessary changes to your project to turn the tables around and guide the project towards successful execution.
Our blog is a compilation of insights along with the latest regional and industry developments that will help you to stay up-to-date, ahead and focused.Read More
Guidance on Economic Substance Reporting
The U.A.E. Ministry of finance has recently updated guidance on Economic Substance Report.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
The year 2021 became the year of ESG investing. Investors concerned about climate change and social...
Economic Substance Regulations (ESR)
The UAE introduced Economic Substance Regulations (“ESR”), effective from 1 January 2019...
Corporate Tax in UAE
UAE Corporate Tax will apply to all UAE businesses, except for the extraction of natural resources...
Auditing in Dubai, UAE
How statutory / external audits work? The word statutory represents that the audit...
Contact us to know moreContact Us
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Tax Services
- Accounting & Outsourcing
- Risk Advisory
- Compliance Services
- Corporate Advisory
- Technology Consulting
- Business Services